To describe this game, think this way:
* Game world and art style of Psychonauts
* Puzzles from Professor Layton
* Characters more like Cartoon Network's Camp Lazlo
That sounds like a pretty dreamy game, and it's close to being great, but there's an overall blandness that made me not entirely sad to finish it.
- Great-looking visuals that are very well animated, distinctive, coloful -- really good art design
- All dialog is fully voiced, and generally well done (if not a bit cliche or corny)
- Good use of the touchscreen and a little bit of the gyro -- subtle, effective
- Fun and artfully designed game world
- Puzzles are pretty hit-and-miss... nothing obscure, but nothing very unique or interesting
- Dialog and storyline are cute, but not really funny or interesting... a little bland
- Short -- this was supposed to be "Chapter 1"... not sure there's a Chapter 2 coming? Overall time was about 3-4 hours
Overall, it's a lovingly done game, but just didn't grab me like I'd hoped. But as a budget puzzle game, it's not bad.